Answered By: NCCU Law Reference
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2014     Views: 32

Reference librarians can provide research assistant training.  If you are a faculty member wishing to have your research assistant trained, please contact Lance Burke, Faculty Services Librarian.  If you are a law student student interested in receiving one-on-one research instruction, stop by the Reference Desk or call 919-530-6715 to schedule an appointment.