Answered By: NCCU Law Reference
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2014     Views: 37

To add a TWEN page, first sign in to Westlaw with your username and password. Next, go to TWEN and click on "Add a Course."  This will open a page that lists all courses available at NCCU School of Law. Find your course and check the box. Click "submit" at the bottom of the page. The TWEN course should now appear on your TWEN page.

Contact a reference librarian or Janeen Williams electronic resources librarian, for any TWEN questions