Answered By: NCCU Law Reference
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2014     Views: 28

First, sign on to Westlaw at their law school portal. Once in TWEN, click "My Courses." To pull a TWEN page from archive, you will need to click on the "Hidden Courses" button and find the page.

  • Open the page and click "Modify Course"
  • Click on "Update this Course"
  • You will be choice on whether to copy the course or to overwrite the course. It is recommended that you copy the course. Choose your option and click on the link.
  • Update the course.

For any questions on TWEN and the archive function, contact Janeen Williams electronic resources librarian, or Denise Stewart, Westlaw Representative.