Answered By: NCCU Law Reference
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015     Views: 85

If the law library does not have access to an article, book, or other item you need for your research, we can contact another library who owns it and get you a copy.

For articles, we will give you a .pdf scan of the article which you can view electronically at your convenience.

For books, we will borrow a print copy that you can pick up at the Circulation Desk. You can typically have a book for three weeks, but loan periods vary by institution.

We can usually get an article within 2-3 business days and a book within 7-10 business days.

Submit your ILL request online.

For more information, contact the Circulation Desk at 919-530-5189 or the ILL coordinator at