Answered By: NCCU Law Reference
Last Updated: Oct 09, 2017     Views: 59

1.  Try searching for your article in Shepard Library's databases.  (Remember, if you are not on campus, you must login to Web VPN for access to online databases.)  If you have the article citation, you can use Journal Finder to quickly see if Shepard has access to the publication. 

2.  If Shepard Library does not have access to the journal article you need, we can request a copy to be sent through interlibrary loan (ILL).  To create, manage, and use your ILLiad account, CLICK HERE.